The City Council and City of Newburgh staff will conduct 2023 Budget Work Sessions as part of the City’s annual budget approval process for Fiscal Year 2023.
The 2023 Budget Work Sessions are scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers on the third floor of City Hall, 83 Broadway, Newburgh, NY 12550 beginning September 19, 2022, through September 28, 2022. The 2023 Budget Work Sessions will be conducted in a hybrid format to allow members of the public to attend in-person or virtually.
To view the livestream of the budget work sessions on their scheduled dates visit: https://www.cityofnewburgh-ny.gov/289/Live-Video-Streaming.
To view the 2023 Budget Work Session calendar visit www.cityofnewburgh-ny.gov
- September 19, 2022: City Clerk; Planning & Development; Tax Collector; Traffic Violations Bureau; Police Department/Courthouse/Auxiliary
- September 20, 2022: Land Use Boards; Police Community Relations and Review Board; Corporation Counsel; Arts & Cultural Commission; Human Rights Commission
- September 21, 2022: Civil Service; Engineering Department; Waste Water Treatment Plant; Fire Department
- September 23, 2022: Executive Office; City Council; Comptroller; Information Systems
- September 27, 2022: Code Compliance; Assessor; Department of Public Works
- September 28, 2022: Historian; Recreation Department; Water Department