Paying Tickets & Fines
Online Payments are now accepted and processed 24x7.
Phone Payments are now accepted and processed 8:30 am to 4 pm. Monday through Friday by calling 845-569-7315.
Collection of non-moving parking violation tickets and meter fines.
- Walk-in payments may be made at City Hall, Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4 pm. City Hall is located at:
Newburgh, NY 12550
- You must enter a plea of guilty or not guilty within 15 days from the date of the violation.
- If no plea is entered after 15 days, the fine increases. See reverse side of summons for correct amount due.
- Registration of vehicle may be denied for failure to pay or plead to a summons.
- For more information regarding parking violations please call the City of Newburgh ticket processing center at 866-449-7584.
- Personal checks over $100 must be certified.