Moved from sculptor D. C. Miller's stone yard to the park in 1910, this 17 foot tall monument is located on Dubois Street. The bronze statue was cast by Tiffany Studios. The models were Rufus Hobbs, the Colden Street Ice Cream King, and his daughter Winnie.
The Veterans Memorial
Constructed in 1961 by the Eternal Monument Company, this marker replaces the Honor Roll of Names once located on lower Broadway. The wooden structure that housed the Honor Roll was hit by a truck and destroyed in 1946.
The Civil War Monument
Dedicated in 1934 by the Defenders Chapter of the National Daughters of the Union, this monument was originally a drinking fountain.