- Planning & Development
- Community Development
- Housing Research & Data
Housing Research & Data
- Trulia, "There Doesn't go the Neighborhood: Low-Income Housing Has No Impact on Nearby Home Values"
- Press from Curbed
- Woo, et. al., "Unpacking the impacts of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program on nearby property values" [Study of LIHTC Projects]
- NYU Furman Center, "Does Federally Subsidized Rental Housing Depress Neighborhood Property Values?"
- NYU Furman Center, "“Don’t Put it Here!”: Does Affordable Housing Cause Nearby Property Values to Decline?" (PDF)
- Stanford Business, "Who Wants Affordable Housing in their Backyard? An Equilibrium Analysis of Low Income Property Development" [Study of LIHTC Projects]
- Albright, et. al., "Do Affordable Housing Projects Harm Suburban Communities? Crime, Property Values, and Taxes in Mount Laurel, NJ"